Election of Officers
The Central Ohio Chapter of the ACFE announces the 2018 Chapter Election Nomination for the below positions. All positions are 2-year term. The minimum requirement for Board position is that you are a member in good standing with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (National). Chapter members running for President must have their CFE certification. Eligible candidates (Certified or Associate chapter members) can nominate themselves (or others with their permission) by submitting a short biography of themselves and email these to Nancy Barber at Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org and Danny Case at email@example.com. The open positions are:
The President shall preside at all meetings of the Chapter. He or she shall exercise general supervision and management of the affairs of the Chapter; shall consult with and inform other officers and directors, members, and the Corporation of significant events; shall make an annual report to the members of the Chapter and the Corporation; and shall perform other duties prescribed by the Board of Directors as well as duties incident to the office of President and chief executive officer. The President shall be a Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners in good standing. Must be a Certified Fraud Examiner
The Treasurer shall report to the President and shall be responsible for all financial records maintained by the Chapter. All moneys received by the Chapter as well as disbursements therefrom, shall be the responsibility of the Treasurer. He or she will ensure that any funds received are properly deposited for safekeeping to the credit of the Chapter; that all disbursements are properly approved; that the Board is kept advised of the status of the accounting of funds; and otherwise perform appropriate duties to see that the assets of the Chapter are properly safeguarded. The Treasurer shall be a Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners in good standing.
Board Member at Large (2)
Perform functions as assigned by the Board (generally, responsibility for a program or committee); Be the governing body over the ACFE Central Ohio Chapter; Attend Board meetings
- Nominations will be accepted through midnight on Monday, June 4, 2018
- Ballots will be emailed to members no later than Tuesday, June 5, 2018 and will be handed out during the meeting on June 12th (Hancock Room at the Fawcett Center)
- CFE and Associate members who are in good standing (current on their dues) as of June 8, 2018 are eligible to vote
- Affiliate and Student members are not eligible to vote.
- Email your ballots to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by midnight on Monday, June 11, 2018 or you can vote by paper ballot during the meeting on June 12th
Voting will be completed during the June 12th meeting