Since 1992, the COACFE has connected Certified Fraud Investigators and others interested in the unending fight against fraud. We have approximately 150 members working in a variety of industries including financial, governmental, insurance, security and academic. COACFE also has a good representation of students at various local universities interested in pursuing anti-fraud careers.
COACFE Membership Benefits
- Increased earning potential and marketability
- Improved professional credibility
- Opportunity to position yourself as a leader and an expert in the anti-fraud field
- Discounts on member lunches
- Annual member-only training opportunities (free)
COACFE Membership Pricing
Certified Member $25/year
- A Certified Member is a CFE and current member in good standing with the National ACFE
- A Certified Member is eligible to vote, hold offices in the Chapter, and serve on Chapter Committees
Associate Member $30/year
- An Associate Member is an Associate member in good standing with the National ACFE
- An Associate Member is eligible to vote, serve on Chapter committees and hold offices in the Chapter, other than President and Training Director
Affiliate Member $35/year
- An Affiliate Member is not a current member of the National ACFE and may not claim affiliation with ACFE
- An Affiliate Member may attend Chapter meetings and serve on Chapter committees.
- An Affiliate member is eligible to participate in Chapter training programs
- Note: Student Affiliate status is available to full time students for $15
ANNUAL DUES NOW expire on JUNE 30 of each year to correspond with our fiscal year of July 1 through June 30. All dues paid since January 1, 2019 will carry membership through June 30, 2020.