NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
CONGRATULATIONS to our newly-elected Officers and Board Members!
- James Rumph – President
- Nate Radabaugh – Treasurer
- Melissa Butsko – Board Member
- Daniel Herb – Board Member
See the list of all Officers and Board Members here.
Established in 1992, the Central Ohio Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (COACFE) connects Certified Fraud Examiners in the ongoing fight against fraud.
The mission of the COACFE is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the Membership in fraud detection and deterrence. Learn more >>
- Increased earning potential and marketability
- Improved professional credibility
- Opportunity to position yourself as a leader and an expert in the anti-fraud field
Welcome to our new board members! Happy to announce our President Emeritus Melissa Smart will be continuing to serve as an invaluable chapter leader.
Our board is excited about the upcoming chapter year and has strong goals for membership growth and value. You will find your membership value to be worth much more than your annual dues! We are also expecting to extend our run of being the ACFE’S largest scholarship contributor. Thank you for helping make these scholarships possible.