NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
We appreciate everyone’s strong participation and innovative thinking during this morning’s Central Ohio ACFE Chapter Fraud Behavioral Science Think Tank! Also, thank you to our speakers for sharing their insights to help get participants thinking about innovative ways to enhance public fraud awareness through approaches that leverage behavioral science:
- Tom Donahue (Pennsylvania Insurance Fraud Prevention Authority)
- Mike McCaslin (Nationwide)
- Kathryn VanDixhorn (Nationwide)
Think Tank Results
After some spirited deliberation, our board judges panel selected Team 2 as our winning team! CONGRATULATIONS to Team 2 members Nick Fala, Miranda Gray, Kyle Guilliams, Taryn Hammond, and Chuck Pierano! We look forward to leveraging their messaging and design for a 2019-2020 Chapter public awareness campaign.
CONGRATULATIONS to our returning and newly elected board members:
- Vice President: Danny Case (American Electric Power)
- Secretary: Melissa Butsko (JP Morgan Chase)
Board Members at Large:
- David Dennis (Consulting)
- Yufei Mao (L Brands)
- Chuck Pierano
Established in 1992, the Central Ohio Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (COACFE) connects Certified Fraud Examiners in the ongoing fight against fraud.
The mission of the COACFE is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the Membership in fraud detection and deterrence. Learn more >>
- Increased earning potential and marketability
- Improved professional credibility
- Opportunity to position yourself as a leader and an expert in the anti-fraud field
Chapter Membership Dues
Annual membership dues were due Jan. 1, 2019.
If you have not renewed, or want to become a member,
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the success of the 19th Annual Emerging Trends in Fraud Investigation & Prevention Conference, including over 660 anti-fraud professionals and sponsors who helped keep the cost affordable and the value high! We hope everyone found gained valuable insights and connections at the conference and Member Appreciation Reception!